Thursday, January 19, 2012

Week 37- It's still okay to work out

The German winter is continuing to disappoint this year. It’s raining today and melting our almost dusting of snow. So much for having winter babies. I was all set to have them wrapped up in fuzzy winter snowsuits, but it seems more like they will need ponchos and rain boots.

We’re halfway through week 37 now and everything still seems pretty normal. I am no longer working, but still doing a bit of my workout routine. I feel stopping that part will really throw my body off, and he girls seem to really enjoy the bouncing around.

We had our doctor visit today and the girls are doing great. They are weighing in around 5.5 and 6 pounds as calculated by the ultrasound machine. Siena was licking Névé’s foot in the ultrasound, so that show how close they really are. My doctor even laughed when I said I was still going to the gym.

And in other news, it looks like they will be here in the next week and a half, as my doctor doesn’t want them to hang out past 38 completed weeks. So, on January 30th I will be induced if the girls have not made an appearance yet.

Day 16 - Dreaming of Babies
Hanging out in the nursery

011612 - Osu and his sisters
Osu saying hello

See the foot lick

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! You'll have to be sure and show this to the girls when they're older!

    ReplyDelete