Wednesday, February 1, 2012

They're Here!

Dawn and I will write up the absolutely amazing experience that was yesterday, 31 January 2012, in the coming days.  Right now, I just wanted to provide a brief update for those that may not be able to see all of the updates on Facebook.  Be assured, all three girls are doing excellent!  Tomorrow, they should be allowed to leave the hospital around 11 am.  However, I also have to find someone to pull the stitches out of my back from last weeks surgery tomorrow, and I'm told it could be a long wait.  Once that is done and the girls are released, however, we'll finally all get to be together in our own house.  I can't wait.  My short visits to the hospital just haven't been enough and I really miss all of the girls.  It's hard not having them here, but going through and processing the pictures I've taken so far puts a huge smile on my face.  Here are a few of those pictures, along with a link to all that I have finished up to this point.  I actually still have quite a few pictures to go through from yesterday, and some that I took today too.  I'll share those as soon as I can!

Dawn with the girls minutes after giving birth


Siena says, "hello"


Névé (L) and Siena (R) at their four hour check-up

No comments:

Post a Comment