Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 27

We have reached the last week in trimester 2 and are awaiting the excitement of number 3, as I should become crazier and narcoleptic. I am still feeling fantastic and am undertaking more projects around the house that, of course, need to be done now. It’s only been two years, so why not finish our wedding album, right :)

Our double-wide stroller has come into my hands and will be put together right away. I love putting things together, which is good for Nate, as he does not enjoy this as much. This was one of our much awaited gifts that Osu will not get to try out first. I guess Osu can’t try out many, he would not fit in the baby bathtub, car seats, or cribs so well either. He has been subjected to hats and small things we can lay on him. I'm sure he will be much happier when there is someone else to be dressed up.

Enjoy the photos!

*Nate edit - photo.  I only have the one right now!  Dawn in the office with the winter garden in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment