Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week 29 - The countdown begins

Yes, I realize that this title may be a bit misleading.  We've been counting down the days until we have to rush to the hospital for the birth of our children since knowing we were pregnant.  However, now that we are in the third trimester, everything is more vivid and more real.  As in, "Holy crap!  This is really going to happen!"

Dawn is still doing great.  In fact, she is doing much better than I am.  Her energy levels are still through the roof and her mood has been excellent.  I wish I could say the same, but my back isn't giving me all that much joy right now.  Hopefully this will be remedied soon, but in the meantime, I am just so thankful that Dawn is feeling as well as she is.

In just a little over an hour, we will be heading to the hospital for a checkup to see how the girls are doing.  At this point, I'd say they are doing great and are showing signs that they plan on being just as energetic as their mama.  These little girls like to move!  If we get any ultrasounds that are worth posting, I will put them up.  At this stage, however, getting a good, clear picture of the babies is not easy.  I will see if we can't get some closeups of their hands or feet or something that is actually discernible in the ultrasound.



             

No comments:

Post a Comment