Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Week 32- Counting down

This beginning of week 32 and things are still going pretty smoothly. Unfortunately, I finally have more pregnancy symptoms that I should or could have had sooner. I guess I should be happy I have had energy for so long. As we are getting down to the last 6-8 weeks I have become tired about 9pm. This is pretty good, and I hope it lasts a while, so I can still get a few things done after work.

I have to say the worse part is that heartburn has finally found me. Most days are pretty normal with little or none, but the last few have me eating Tums like after dinner mints. On the plus side, I kind of like them...then again that might not be a plus.

For a real plus side, I am still working out and doing Crossfit three times a week. I hope to keep my arm strength, and maybe be able to do unassisted pull-ups when I return a few babies lighter. I kept up with the boys for a good workout on Monday and maybe even scared them a bit.

The baby clothes are all washed now and we are just waiting on a few last things to show up. The car seats will be coming out soon, so we can figure out how they work. It looks easy until you try to remove the seat from the base at the store and look like an idiot because you can't find the magic button.

As for Nate, he had a shot of ozone put into his disc last week. Hopefully, it will start doing it's job more each day. As of now, Nate says he feels 10% better, which I'll take over worse. We'll let you know more as that continues to do its thing.

And now it's bed time for me...


Giant Dawn or Tiny Door?
The three of them are always in the kitchen looking for food.....


Dawn's "WTH are you doing Osu?" look

Getting Osu's attention

No comments:

Post a Comment