Monday, December 19, 2011

Week 33

We are now in the middle of week 33, and I waited to do this week’s post until after our doctor appt. The girls are now 4 and 4.4lbs and still head down. I was surprised they gained about 2lbs each in the last month, but this is the time to gain all their weight. Hopefully in the next month they will gain another 2lbs each and be all ready for their début.

The girls had their first heart monitoring today and did okay. Névé kept kicking the monitor, as she didn’t like it pressing on her, and Siena rolled over and kept setting the alarm off on the machine. They are both fine, but we needed to stay longer to get more constant heart beats.

So far I have gained 30lbs, 5 have probably been in the last week. I still have a lot of energy, but require a little more sleep now. The girls get sleepy around 9 in the evening and sometimes like to sleep in until about 6. We now require pre-dinner again, but still feel great and continue going to the gym.

Tying my shoes has become a little more difficult, but I can still get them on my feet. I can still see my feet if pull my belly back. As long as I can keep moving along at about the same pace, we should be good.

Now for Christmas in the next couple days. The cards are late and few this year as we have been busy getting ready. Merry Christmas!



  

1 comment:

  1. Pregnancy definately agrees with you. You have that "pregnant glow"!!

    ReplyDelete