Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Few More Pictures from our Trip to Italy

The poor weather this past weekend gave me a chance to go through more of my backlogged photos taken on trips earlier this summer.  Slowly, but surely, I'm getting through them all.  Below are some various pictures taken while on our trip to Cinque Terre, Italy at the beginning of July.  Besides staying along the Italian Riveria, we also spent a couple of days in the Alps of Italy in the Brenner Pass region.  I really liked this area.  Although busy with tourists, it was tame compared to a lot of places in Austria, Switzerland, and Germany.  I'd really like to go back to this area in the future to do a bit more exploring.  There are also a few pictures from Mutters, Austria, where we stayed the first night of the trip on the way down to Tuscany, and I've included a link to some pictures from Mittenwald, Germany, where we stopped on our drive back home.  Here are the links to each set: 

Colle Isarco, Italy (Brenner Alps)
Mutters, Austria
Mittenwald, Germany




No comments:

Post a Comment