Friday, August 6, 2010

More Pictures from Italy

I've finally finished with the pictures of the five towns in Cinque Terre plus the city of Levanto which is just north of the Cinque Terre Region.  I still have some other pictures to go through from the trip (mainly people pics) but should be done with those this weekend.  I also have a lot of pictures left to go through from the Brenner Pass region in the Italian Alps.  We stopped there for two nights on our way back to Germany after Cinque Terre.  It will be a while before I get to making any posters from the pictures I took on this trip.  I did get some really nice ones that will work very well for the art pieces, however! 

To see the full set of pictures for each town, click on the name of the town below.  I've also included a couple of my favorites from each town on this page.


         



         



         



         



         

1 comment:

  1. Totally jealous! We never did Cinque Terre or Tuscany etc... One day we will get back there. Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete