Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Finally - Some Pictures from Italy!

It's taken me some time, but I'm finally going through the pictures from our trip to the Cinque Terre region of Italy.  Currently, I only have the pictures for Riomaggiore posted on my Flickr site.  I am about halfway through the pictures taken in Manarola, the next town up from Rio.  I've organized the pictures by town as it makes it a bit easier to manage the more than 1,400 pictures I took when they are broken down in to categories.  I'm hoping to get Manarola and Vernazza finished tonight and should have the remaining towns done by the end of the week.  After that, it's on to the Amsterdam pictures and then the pictures from last weeks camping trip to Garmisch.  I highly doubt I'll get through these all before we leave for the States in a week and a half, but I'll get what I can posted!  Besides these bigger trips, I also have hundreds of pictures to go through from local trips we've taken over the past month or so.  So many pictures, so little time!

Here are a few of my favorites from Riomaggiore, the town we stayed in while in Cinque Terre:

View from above Rio, looking towards the mountains of Tuscany:

The boat harbor in Rio


Sunset Pictures


The entire set for Riomaggiore can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment